The Austin Food Blogger Alliance (AFBA) was formed in early 2011 with the purpose of working together to set a standard of transparency and fairness by adhering to a code of ethics. AFBA supports each other and our community through classes, social events, and philanthropy.
Connect with us online!
- Follow us on Twitter @atxfoodblogs
- Like us on Facebook
- Add us to your circles on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
Membership is available to Central Texans who have a blog that is at least four months old when they submit their application and who blog at least twice a month on a food-related topic.
Benefits of membership include
- Invitation to members only events
- Discounted rates at educational and social events
- Exposure to your blog through the AFBA website
- Philanthropy and professional networking opportunities
The Austin Food Blogger Alliance 2011 Year-end Financial Statement can be viewed here: