Austin Food Bloggers Unite!
The Austin Food Blogger Alliance (AFBA) seeks to support a local membership of food bloggers and the community through educational initiatives, social events, philanthropic endeavors, and by upholding a commonly shared code of ethics. Formed in 2011, AFBA has over over 100 active members blogging on a range of topics, including
- Cooking or baking
- Restaurant reviews
- Special diets, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian
- Food photography
- Food trailers
- Farming and gardening
AFBA is a 501(c)7 nonprofit organization led by an all-volunteer Board of Directors. Membership is available to Central Texans who have a blog that is at least four months old when they submit their application, and who blog at least twice a month on a food-related topic. Benefits of membership include:
- Invitations to members-only events, classes, and informational panels
- Volunteer opportunities within the Austin food community
- Blog promotion via the AFBA website, Twitter feed, and Facebook page
- Invitation to join the members-only Facebook group
- Monthly newsletter with news, event announcements, and job opportunities
- The opportunity to connect with more than 100 like-minded Austin food writers and more!
Connect with us online!
- Follow us on Twitter @atxfoodblogs
- Like us on Facebook
- Add us to your circles on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- View photos by our members on Flickr