Faraday’s Kitchen Store invited Austin Food Blogger Alliance for another educational event. We had so much fun at Faraday’s for the knife event, we went back, this time for coffee.
This event was centered around the JURA household coffee machines. These impressive machines can make some delicious drinks and we enjoyed trying them. Programmable options make coffee drinking much more efficient.
These were some of the specialty drinks:
- Nutty Professo (espresso, hazelnut flavored syrup and vanilla vodka)
- Espresso Martini (Frangelico, Kahlua and Espresso)
- Electric Kirsch (black cherry syrup, espresso and steamed milk)
In addition to coffee, we also snacked on these chef-created appetizers:
- Espresso Rubbed Venison (Coffee crusted venison bites with lingonberry mole sauce)
- Cowboy Coffee Shrimp Tacos (Coffee cowboy rubbed Shrimp ‘tacos’ served on Swedish crispbreads)
- Cappuccino Vegetarian Wellingtons (cappuccino creamed wild mushroom mini Wellingtons with Swiss fondu)
- Ancho Java Souffle Bites (chocolate fallen-down soufflé bites with espresso ancho chili glaze)
Take a look at these social posts from our members:
To see JURA’s complete line up of coffee machines, follow this URL: https://faradayskitchenstore.com/brands/jura-capresso
Thank you, Gabby, Chef Goldie, JURA, and Faraday’s, for having us!
Faraday’s Kitchen Store
Located at The Shops at the Galleria in Bee Cave, Texas
12918 Shops Pkwy #540, Bee Cave, TX 78738