It’s the holiday season, which means our food bloggers are celebrating in the kitchen and around Austin! You’ll likely find us baking a batch of cookies, visiting Austin’s best Christmas pop-ups, and sharing our favorite holiday treats with all our loved ones. This year, we’re bringing YOU along.
Our members contributed their favorite holiday blog posts. Use this list to create your holiday menu, find the perfect gift, and join in the festive activities around Austin.
Recipes for Your Holiday Party
Hosting guests or want to try a new recipe this holiday season? Here are some of our favorite recipes.
- Creamy Chipotle Turkey Pasta by Dawn the Gourmand
- Gluten-Free Glazed Cranberry Orange Muffins by The Weekly Menu
- Easy and Quick Bread by Dawn the Gourmand
- Smoked Peruvian Turkey and Spicy Cilantro Sauce by Wine with Lisa
- Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomato Cheese Torta by Kitchen Concoctions
- Holiday Turkey Cranberry Sliders by Dawn the Gourmand
- Sparkling Prosecco and Pomegranate Cocktail by Wine with Lisa
Don’t forget dessert, especially when these seasonal flavors can sweeten your plate. Here are some of the sweet recipes our food bloggers have to share.
- Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies by The Weekly Menu
- Bourbon Molasses Cookies by Vino and Thyme
- Hot Chocolate Board by Wine with Lisa
- Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake by Vino and Thyme
Gifts for Foodies
We know just what to gift your family and friends this year. Try your hand at a homemade gift with these recipes or shop local Austin businesses with these gift guides.
- Beer Lovers Gift Guide by Craft Beer Austin
- Fruit Infused Vodka by Dawn the Gourmand
- Local Austin Gift Guide by So Much Life
- New Leaf Agriculture CSA by Veggie Bytes
- Gifts for Tea Lovers by Kitchen Concoctions
- Holiday Gift Guide by Fearless Captivations
- Syrah-Infused Finishing Salt by Dawn the Gourmand
Holiday Events and Traditions in Austin
Whether you’re entertaining guests or looking for an activity to get into the holiday spirit, this list from our Austin bloggers will bring plenty of cheer!
- How to Spend Your Holidays in Austin by ATX FYI
- Holiday Shopping at Blue Genie Art Bazaar by Fearless Captivations
- Holiday Events in Austin by So Much Life
- Austin Foodie Agenda by Showmoon
- Austin Tradition: Mozart’s Christmas Light Show by Fearless Captivations
We hope these recipes and ideas add some spark to your holiday season. Have a warm and joyful month!
Join the discussion One Comment
Looks great as ever! Well done!